Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Joyce's 7 Treasures by Carol Lyon and More


King $499.00 129 inches

Queen $449.00 86 inches



Joyce Corker quilt

"Wow, I just got my 7 Treasures of Buddha a couple of weeks ago and already I have scheduled my 4th quilt with that pattern. I haven't even really advertised the template yet. I did do a shop quilt with that pattern and took it back to the shop already. It will be interesting to see how it goes over. But while using the template on a quilt I had on the machine, a couple of customers came to drop off quilts and fell in love with it. We don't get many walk-ins here so I wonder what will happen after I add the pictures to the books in the quilt shops. This one seems to be more popular than I thought it would. :D:D:D This one is a keeper"

Closer view of Joyces quilt

***************
"For once the customer picked the pattern for her quilt. It isn't an oriental quilt but the CL 7 Treasures of Budda template looks wonderful on it anyway. This template is every bit as fast as the Swirls and Clam. I am loving this template and it's a good thing. This is number 6 in the last 2 weeks and I have one more to go. Customers seem to love it also."


No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Loricles Circle Lord. All Rights Reserved.