Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3 inch overlap by Jeffrey Lomika


" I'm doing my two-pass version of the pattern, which is more dense than the one pass version, and I like it. This is on a 100" square blanket that I intend to sleep under this winter."





"I'm using Carol's directions, that is, I do the bottoms with the diamonds,then the tops, then the bottoms of the second group, then the tops of the second group with the insides."

"I used a standard galvanized roofing nail to hold the template in place, and make the precise 3-inch slide for each pass. I drilled a 3/32 hole in the table through the template hole, and reamed it out to 1/8 after moving the template out of the way. I would have felt more comfortable with another pair of holes on the opposite corner, but it seems pretty sturdy with just the three I used."


Just the Circles overlapped by 3 inches

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Loricles Circle Lord. All Rights Reserved.